Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Worried???

Life is so crazy busy for us right now. I keep telling myself all this craziness is making the time go by for us faster, but it doesn't make it any less exhausting! I recently allowed myself to start worrying over the funds we need. We are a week or so away from moving into our new home, and while it is a blessing as many know moving/building is always full of last minute expenses you don't anticipate. It seems like its been hard to put extra back and very soon we will need to file with immigration. This week I found out we are to receive a bonus at work, the amount is based on the hours worked during a certain time period...wouldn't you know that added to what we have put back will cover our immigration fees! It was God saying once again, Don't worry I've got it all taken care of!!! So yesterday when our ten year old Peyton broke his wrist at school, and they had to anesthesize him to set and cast it, I just said okay God I'm not going to worry about this you have it all figured out. Thankfully, the doctor was able to skillfully line it all back up and doesn't anticipate it will cause any problems...except for our sanity over the next few weeks poor guy it was his left hand, yes he is left handed. Our lives are so short here on earth, I hope I'm able to continually keep in perspective that worrying is not going to add a day to my life and as long as I keep doing my part, well God is perfectly capable of handling the rest!!

2 comments:

  1. we are #22 on the waiting list. How fun to find you guys. I completely understand your worries about the finances. My last blog was about the same thing. Just after we got our paperwork I ended up in the ER with my daughter who was having some breathing trouble. God always comes through though. I love to read when he does it for other people too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so uplifting and encouraging to hear from others who can relate to the ups and downs!! Congratulations on getting on the list, it feels like such a huge accomplishment doesn't it???:)

    ReplyDelete