Saturday, April 6, 2013

Circles and Squares

God has heard our prayers, he has answered.

"If you have faith...you can say to this mountain, 'go throw yourself in the sea' and it will be done."


Here is a copied portion of a June 2012 post, where we asked for prayer.  Pray for provision. The largest obstacle has always been the expense. We knew from the get go we could not do this without God or the support of others. (Thank you for all the support you have already given as we came before you, almost begging, with requests of financial support.) God has already blessed us in so many ways, and every time we have needed funds they have been there. Pray our faith will continue to hold as God helps us move this mountain as he supplies all our needs according to his glory.

Around this same time I read a book, The Circle Maker, and because of it I "circled" our financial adoption needs.  I circled them in prayer, I circled them on paper, I circled them while reading The Word.  I circled and circled.  However, when we were invoiced 2 weeks ago for the remaining country fees and finalization my circles squared up.  I suddenly saw straight lines and angles that had to be addressed.  I experienced some doubt.  I took a deep breath and started planning garage sales, and planned on working even more extra shifts, and started considering putting everything and the kitchen sink up for sale. My husband and I both knew WE could make this happen, we were ready to work even harder, to do whatever it took.  We still are. 

BUT, God had not forgotten about my circles.  He did not see the huge mountain in front of our eyes.  (are you ready for the climax yet...I mean I know right...get to the point already!)
We are rejoicing.  In the past two weeks we have received unexpected funds and donations equaling up to ...guess what....yep the monies we needed to pay our program fees and finalization. 

God is so amazing.  I know this already, but can't help to be amazed anyways.  One day we are going to be able to share this story with our little girl.  One day she will see God moved mountains for her! 

I am overwhelmed with His goodness, His grace, His provision, and His love.

Thank you to everyone, for your prayers and support.  God has heard our cry.  He has seen our circles!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so thankful for the many people who are helping bring home S. Isn't this an amazing journey to get a front seat to watch God work?! Krista

    ReplyDelete